Third-party and own cookies are used on this website to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and so that we can obtain user statistics. As the owner of this website, I inform you that we do not use any personal information from cookies, we only make general statistics of visits that do not involve any personal information.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the aforementioned mechanisms.
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data, in the sense established by the Personal Data Protection Law, is the page https://orloga.com/ owned by Orloga S.A. and address at Avenida de Carlos I, 10 – 4, Donostia.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the user’s browser to collect standard Internet registration information and information on the behavior of visitors to a website. In other words, they are small text files that are stored on the computer’s hard drive and that serve to identify the user when they connect to the website again. Its purpose is to record the user’s visit and save certain information. Its use is common and frequent on the web as it allows pages to function more efficiently and achieve greater personalization and analysis of user behavior.
What cookies does orloga.com use?
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary / GDPR cookie consent plugin cookie, which stores the user’s consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance / GDPR cookie consent plugin cookie, which stores the user’s consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functionals / GDPR cookie consent plugin cookie, which stores the user’s consent for cookies in the “Funtionals” category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics / GDPR cookie consent plugin cookie, which stores the user’s consent for cookies in the “Analytics” category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement / GDPR cookie consent plugin cookie, which stores the user’s consent for cookies in the “Advertisement” category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others / GDPR cookie consent plugin cookie, which stores the user’s consent for cookies in the “Others” category.
- wordpress_test_cookie / WordPress cookie to verify if the browser has cookies activated.
- wordpress_logged_in / Used by the WordPress frontend to indicate when the visitor has logged in.
- pll_language y wp_lang / These cookies remember the language selected by the user when he visits the website again.
- wp-settings-time-1 y wp-settings-1 / WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of the main site and administration interfaces.
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
The different browsers can be configured to notify the user of the reception of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer. Likewise, the user can check in his browser what cookies he has installed and what is their expiration period, being able to eliminate them. For further information, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser: